River West is a leader in Master Planning, Construction Management and Real Estate Management.
In the past twenty years, River West has implemented the creation of more than 29,000 acres of land with residential, commercial, office and industrial uses.
River West's role has included all or some of the following responsibilities:
- Arranging project financing.
- Managing planning and design.
- Securing entitlements.
- Constructing site improvements and common areas.
- Establishing and enforcing architectural standards.
- Creating and maintaining entities such as homeowners' associations and districts to ensure long-term project quality.
- Designing and implementing common marketing programs.
- Managing project sales and transactions.